First Batch

Analog Life | Posted on 2 Jun 2020 | Tagged with , .

I just finished my first batch of mustache wax. It took me a few attempts to get the consistency right. It started out more like beard balm instead of mustache wax, but I eventually got the hold that I wanted by adding more beeswax. I intentionally kept the scent very light. I made three tins in my first round, and that will last me a while. That will give me plenty of time to research scents. I still have enough of the raw ingredients for quite a few more tins.

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.